Continuous Improvement Manager
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: January 4, 2022
JOB SUMMARY Continuous Improvement Managers are responsible for
development, guidance and leadership in regards to process
improvement methodology. Additionally, develops and guides an
organization to make it more efficient with techniques and tools
for process improvement. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, and guide the business metrics to meet ongoing
organizational or customer information needs in regards to process
- Manage, and guide existing processes to make sure they continue
to perform at optimal levels of efficiency.
- Manage, and develop plans, schedules, and budgets for projects
to improve existing processes.
- Manage and train project teams in regards to process
- Identify opportunities, define and financially justify
projects, manage project activities, track project status and
- Manage communication throughout the organization in regards to
process improvement methodology projects.
- Integrate Continuous Improvement ideas as part of the process
and drive teams towards standard work.
- Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities,
improvement projects, and the business strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in a closely
- 5-7 years' relevant experience
- 1-3 years' project management experience
- Certification as Six Sigma Black Belt from reputable program;
Lean Master Certifications preferred
- Kaizen experience
- 5S experience
- Project management
- Supply Chain Management, Operations / Warehouse Management a
- Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work;
however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting
item weighing up to 15 pounds. ADDITIONAL INFO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability
to creatively solve complex problems.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Upland , Continuous Improvement Manager, Executive , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!