Director, Marketing - Lewis Apartment Communities
Company: The Lewis Group of Companies
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DIRECTOR, MARKETING - Lewis Apartment CommunitiesThe Lewis Group
of Companies, one of the largest privately-owned real estate
development and property management companies in the nation, is
actively seeking a Director, Marketing Operations for its apartment
division, located at the Upland, CA corporate office.About Lewis:
The Lewis Group of Companies continues today as one of the nation's
largest privately-held real estate development companies. Strict
adherence to a philosophy of quality, integrity and stability has
resulted in the development of more than 58,000 homes,
approximately 13,000 apartments and 24 million square feet of
retail, office, and industrial space.In your role, you will work
with the VP of Marketing and be responsible for marketing
initiatives for the Lewis Apartment Communities portfolio in
California and Nevada, managingbrand strategy and automation
platforms (CRM, etc.) that build and implement new campaigns,
analyze the customer experience, evaluate and improve performance,
and increase company visibility for over 15k+ multi-family
apartment homes in CA and NV. You will be an integral part of our
team,ensuring successful marketing and sales operations at Lewis
communities.Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage the implementation of content and technology
platforms used to promote and measure marketing campaigns, sales
needs, lead gen, and CPL data--including CRM, Contact Center/Sales
Call Center, Real Page platforms, Marketo campaigns.
- Leading your digital and brand marketing team.
- Reviewing strategic project management, recommendations, needs,
- Conducting research regarding multi-channel conversions to
omnichannel marketing platforms.
- Oversea strategy on advertising placement and procurement,
design, written, and graphic development.
- Create department reports regarding proposed strategies,
campaigns, and analytics to support those efforts.
- Manage multiple partner relationships, including website design
and maintenance, brand strategy, paid search, and multiple channels
of advertising, PR agencies, advertising design companies, interior
design, audio, and visual design.
- Implement tracking and report processes for marketing
performance across the portfolio.
- Create and manage content development for online adverting, PR,
and other initiatives.
- Create content, set up accounts, and maintain email marketing
- Manage the strategy and execution of production, proofs, and
approval for online marketing materials in preparation for digital
and video production.
- Lead audits for the brand to ensure customer messages and
content are consistent and accurate.
- Lead, coach, and manage the LAC marketing team, restructure
goals, job descriptions, and cross-training.
- Other duties and projects as neededEducation and Experience to
- Minimum 7-10+ years of multifamily real estate-related
- Four-year college degree preferred, with marketing
- Digital and operation marketing platforms: industry CRM
software, Real Page, Marketo CRM, HTML, CSS, CMS, PPC.
- Marketo Certified Expert is strongly preferred but not
- Experience with Google Analytics Fundamentals, Google Analytics
Platform Principals, Google My Business, Google Plus.
- Exposure to Graphic design, including landing page and email
creation, syndication tools for social posts, and project
management tools like Trello and Slack, WordPress, Twitter,
LinkedIn, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, and Moz
- PC skills should include Microsoft Word and Excel (Power Point
and Publisher a plus)
- Strong oral/written communication and public-speaking
experiencePlease note: Your position will involve occasional travel
in the Inland Empire area of Southern California to tour and
monitor new developments. Valid driver's license is required.In
addition to a competitive annual salary and annual bonus potential,
you will receive $100/month cell phone reimbursement. Hybrid work
schedule is available (2 days Work from Home). Additional benefits
include a variety of health/dental benefits plans, an immediately
vested 401k with company match, access to 1000s of LinkedIn
Learning courses and much more.This is an excellent opportunity to
join a nationally-awarded and recognized, growing company with a
strong history, a broad future, and excellent corporate culture.To
learn more about Lewis, visit our websites atand
www.lewisapartments.com.Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: The Lewis Group of Companies, Upland , Director, Marketing - Lewis Apartment Communities, Executive , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!