Company: Pieology Pizzeria
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Pieology is expanding and is looking for great, well-qualified
General Managers for their restaurants. If you are looking for your
next advancement opportunity, we would be interested in hearing
from you to discuss you joining our team.
What benefits are in it for you?!:
- Competitive wage
- Paid Health Care
- Opportunity for growth
The General Manager is responsible for all restaurant operations.
They will work to ensure all activities are consistent with, and
support, the restaurant's business plan.
The successful person will oversee a full restaurant team,
including Asst. General Manager, Shift Leaders, and Crew Members,
to ensure they are performing their job responsibilities and
meeting the expectations of their job descriptions. They will
ensure the restaurant runs efficiently and effectively.
If you are a leader committed to quality service and have
experience in restaurant management, we would like to hear from
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Open Availability - Weekdays, weekends and evenings are
- Models and creates an environment that ensures great Guest
- Responds positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Empowers their team to respond positively and quickly when
responding to Guest concerns and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Fosters and maintains a positive, enjoyable work
- Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates
performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes
and rewards reliable performance and is intolerant of inferior
- Develops and executes the business plan (key elements include
fiscal responsibilities, workforce planning and marketing) for the
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget.
- Has strong knowledge and enforces federal, state, and local
- Ensures County and company health, sanitation, food safety
standards are enforced to ensure the health and safety of our
Guests and team members.
- Has high personal integrity and treats all employees with
honesty, respect, and dignity.
- Meets job expectations to positively impact restaurant sales &
- Supports goals, decisions & direction of the Restaurant Concept
Apply now online! It only takes 5 minutes!
- Proven experience for 3 - 5 years in restaurant
- Ability to work a standard 48-hour work week; able to work the
days and hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant
- Commitment to excellent service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and ability to make good decisions
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting,
scheduling, and P & L management.
- High school diploma is preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods
SERVING UP INDIVIDUALITY AND CREATIVITY
One Pie At A Time
At Pieology all our team members are on a journey of trust,
creativity, inspiration, and community. We work hard to create a
fun, expressive, and delicious experience for our guests, and it
all starts with people like you.
Being part of our team means celebrating pizza and serving up
creativity. It means feeding people and their imagination. But most
importantly, it means having an experience that can help craft your
Ready to start your journey? Find a job at Pieology today.
Keywords: Pieology Pizzeria, Upland , General Manager, Executive , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!