Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Villa Mesa Care Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Sign on Bonus of $1000.00 paid after 90 daysVoted one of the
best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare Magazine:Villa Mesa
Care Center is an award winning family company providing healthcare
services including skilled nursing, assisted living and senior
living communities.We believe that seniors are extraordinary
people. Their lives are filled with achievements, contributions and
wisdom. They have raised families, served their communities and
country, lived history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are
honored to provide their care, as they make the transition to the
golden years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for
one's self. From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term
nursing care, each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers. At
our care center you will meet compassionate and professional team
members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for PM
- Takes and records temperatures, respiration, and pulse.
- Administers medications prescribed by physician.
- Sets up treatment trays, prepares instruments and other
equipment, accompanies and assists physician with treatments.
- Maintains records reflecting community members' condition,
medication, and treatments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological
environment which will be conducive to the best interest and
welfare of community members.
- Maintains a working knowledge of resident's condition at all
times.Qualifications:New Grads Welcome!
- A valid California LVN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily
duties.Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We
are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Villa Mesa Care Center, Upland , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!