Quality Customer Service Representative - Start ASAP!
Company: Instep Management Group
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Summary / Primary Role: The Quality Customer Service
Representative is responsible for performing all tasks involved
with Client Services. This position will involve learning and
explaining services and products on behalf of all of our clientele.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Management may amend or
assign duties and responsibilities to this job with appropriate
- Follow directions and work as a team.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound paperwork is completed
accurately and correctly.
- Maintains training abilities for clients and consumers
- Responsible for accuracy of all entries for client services and
- Create all in-office projects and classroom training
- Must be pleasant, professional, detailed communication skills
and Outlook skills.
- Plan, coordinate, and run five 15-person outreach shifts per
- Comfort working with iPads and tablet-based software
- Analyze the profitability and efficiency of the team
- Learning basic customer service techniques and client services
to help with problem shooting Job Requirements:Qualifications and
Key Skills: (The following are representative of the education,
experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this
- Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and execute
- Professional Business Attire and Training Ability
- The position could involve standing for long periods of time
throughout the day.
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple
Keywords: Instep Management Group, Upland , Quality Customer Service Representative - Start ASAP!, Hospitality & Tourism , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!