Dishwasher - Full Time - San Antonio Heights!
Company: Oakmont Senior Living
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Dishwasher - Full Time - Hiring Immediately!Please join us at
our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Thursday, January 27th from 10:00am
to 4:00pm.Please apply online before going to the job fair. We are
looking forward to meeting you!When: Thursday, January 27thAddress:
Oakmont of San Antonio Heights2419 N Euclid Ave, Upland, CA
91784Time: Anytime between 10am-4pmPrior experience is not required
- Will Train!Oakmont of San Antonio Heights is a premier senior
living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus.
Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of San Antonio Heights
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star
services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with
individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing
independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships
with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning
culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork *
Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.Oakmont of XXXXXXX is a
premier senior living community situated on a beautifully
landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of
XXXXXXX provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with
five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes
continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and
relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.With communities
across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth,
relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team
members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramThe Dishwasher is responsible for
ensuring that dishes and utensils are returned to the kitchen,
cleaned, sanitized, and properly stored at all times, in accordance
with the company's mission and values.Responsibilities:
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Transport all dishes to the kitchen following meal preparation
and mealtimes. Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils. Return
clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage areas.
- Assist with breaking down the kitchen for clean-up. Perform
general clean-up and sanitation clean-up of dish room, kitchen,
dining areas, steam tables, range hoods, sinks, and drains. Empty
- Respond to resident concerns and complaints in a professional
and caring manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.Qualifications:
- Prefer six (6) months of experience working in a kitchen or
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
requirements.About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management
Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that
manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living
and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors
across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Senior Living, Upland , Dishwasher - Full Time - San Antonio Heights!, Hospitality & Tourism , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!