Company: WebPT Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
As a WebPT EDI Specialist, you will work with a cross functional
team to assist our Members with the WebPT Billing Service
onboarding process, which includes insurance enrollment, EMR setup,
and billing systems integration. At WebPT, we like to hire the most
talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do
their jobs. Here, we work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it.--
- Complete and submit EDI and ERA enrollment forms on behalf of
WebPT Billing Service members.
- Forward EDI and ERA enrollment forms and instructions to WebPT
members and set reasonable expectations for approvals.
- Track all enrollment related items in CRM and ticketing
- Edit the incomplete constants report for missing NPI numbers
and any other request from company employees and clients.
- Provide status updates to WebPT members and internal teams
- Review EMR and billing system data and identify potential
- Audit claims to identify and resolve any system configuration
or enrollment issues.
- Provide support to the Billing Service Team by adding providers
and payers, resolving data mapping issues, and making billing
software configuration changes.
- Assist providers with enrolling and updating Provider Source
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking
designated breaks. Abilities and Knowledge
- Understand the ins and outs of EDI/ERA enrollments.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets (i.e., create, maintain, and
work with Excel, Google+, and OpenOffice files).
- Effectively manage projects. We have multiple initiatives going
at once, and we need someone who can not only juggle them, but see
them all through, on deadline.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and
accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to
critiques, suggestions, and new ideas. Education and Experience
- One year of experience working with medical billing systems or
claims processing or a combination of experience and
- Knowledge of EDI/ERA enrollments.
- Proven experience with HIPAA compliance and medical
- SaaS industry experience Attendance and Punctuality-- Being
punctual, reliable and consistent is key to WebPT's success. To
function at a high level, you are expected to be reliable and
punctual for work and take designated breaks as set by your leader.
Working Conditions WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is
usually moderate. Remote positions require a HIPAA compliant
environment. Your work environment must be accessible to a
consistent and adequate internet connection per WebPT guidelines. A
controlled and dedicated work space will be necessary to be
successful. Physical Requirements WebPT will make reasonable
accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands
to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with
hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires
specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability
to adjust focus. EEO Statement WebPT, Inc. provides equal
opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry,
age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal
law. Qualifications Skills Required HIPAA Intermediate Medical
Billing Intermediate Experience Required 1 year: Experience working
with medical billing systems or claims processing or a combination
of experience and schooling
Keywords: WebPT Inc, Upland , EDI Specialist, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!