Company: Dicronite Southwest
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seeking experienced individual to fulfill a quality function
within established growing dry film
lubrication company in Upland, CA. Key markets served include
devices, research and development and general industrial.
This role takes primary responsibility for the companys
established AS9100D and Nadcap Quality Management System, as well
as day-to-day quality related activities.
The role ensures that we meet customer commitments as to on-time
delivery and quality. This position reports to the general manager;
specific responsibilities include:
- Ensures that internal and external quality assurance procedures
adequately evaluate products and processes. Develops and implements
required modifications necessary to comply with the highest
industry standards and maintain existing accreditations. Covers
customers, vendors and internal processes.
- Develops and manages AS9100 and Nadcap systems, and internal
audits on products, processes, customer and vendor concerns, and
related systems. As part of this role, documents audit observations
and recommends corrective actions as needed as well as maintaining
internal auditing schedule.
- Creates and maintains quality assurance files, reports, and
documentation; oversees preparation of internal audit reports and
facilitates regular management reviews
- Reviews quality aspects of customer requirements as part of
quotation and order receiving processes to ensure comprehension and
compliance to all quality requirements. Provides support to the
Customer Service, Sales and Production teams in interpreting,
documenting and complying with all customer quality related
- Acts as point of contact and facilitator for all customer and
3rd party quality auditing and outside suppliers (labs,
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement to
increase overall quality of product and process. This involves
collaborating with all staff to garner support and identify
opportunities during conception and implementation.
- Training staff on quality related matters and topics.
- 3 plus years of experience in quality systems, quality control
and quality assurance. AS9100D and Nadcap audit experience
- American Society of Quality certification(s) preferred
- Demonstrated track record of interpreting customer requirements
in a service business production environment including interfacing
with internal and external engineering personnel and detailed
blueprint and specification reading ability
- Positive, team oriented attitude with uncompromising focus on
excellent customer experience
- Prior experience working in aerospace, commercial aviation,
medical device and/or other manufacturing type environment
This position will be evaluated on operational performance and
quality system performance as measured by internal and external
audit results as well as overall business performance.
Keywords: Dicronite Southwest, Upland , Quality Engineer, Other , upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!