Store Customer Support
Company: Lamps Plus
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager or
Support Supervisor the Sales Associate II will learn to perform the
various tasks associated with physical operation of the store.
During this time the Associate will be exposed to the sales process
and sales training opportunities. This role is transitional
position and is not offered as a regular long term assignment.
Individuals hired into this role will be expected to transition to
a fully commission Sales Associate I role after a reasonable
- Receives incoming merchandise delivery and assists with loading
- Counts delivery items to verify receipt of merchandise.
- Notifies Store Manager or Support Supervisor of discrepancies
or damaged items.
- Arranges merchandise on shelves according to style, size and
- May be required to assist with tracking of inventory, tagging,
or labeling of shelving.
- Uses care in unpacking, storing, transferring, receiving,
hanging or displaying items, to avoid damage and injury.
- May perform clerical duties such as filing, bank deposits, data
entry, reports, audits, etc.
- Prepares product for display; includes assembling, inserting
bulbs, wiring and pricing of merchandise for the sales floor.
- Performs other auxiliary duties relative to maintenance of
stockroom, sales floor, and displays, (I.e., cleans, dusts
merchandise, keeps show room aisles clear and lamp cords hidden,
etc.) May perform audits to ensure the showroom is properly
- May utilize the register or Kiosk to ring out sales or check on
product availability. Handles all merchandise and currency in
accordance with Corporate Security policies and views training
modules when assigned.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and focus. May assist
with Customer Stock Checks.
- Assist other team members by pulling product and performing
merchandise carry-outs for customers.
- Learns and retains product knowledge, design and sales
techniques through ongoing education by means of training videos,
literature and seminars. Completes sales training modules in a
- Performs other duties which may be assigned.
- Motivated, energetic individual who enjoys working with people
and providing superior customer service.
- Position requires a valid driver's license and an automobile to
drive to homes to conduct in home
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular
schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are
interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in
the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for
Keywords: Lamps Plus, Upland , Store Customer Support, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!