Structural Heart Nurse Navigator RN
Company: San Antonio Regional Hospital
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Structural Heart Nurse Navigator facilitates seamless care
from referral to follow-up for patients with structural heart
disease. The Structural Heart Nurse Navigator is responsible for
- Managing and coordinates all aspects of the structural heart
- Facilitates a team approach and collaborates with the
multidisciplinary team to establish a plan of care starting from
initial interventional evaluation and following the continuum of
care including pre-procedure, post-procedure, and continued
follow-up care post procedure.
- Work with the patient and family to provide teaching, education
and support throughout the process.
- Ensure accreditation and regulatory compliance, improvement
with national and state/local public-reported measures.
- Maintenance of established electronic database, and submits
patient demographic, medical and progress report information within
designated time frames as required by local, State, and federal
- Participates in the department quality improvement program and
strives to optimize patient outcomes through patient education and
- Scheduling outpatient evaluations, follow-ups, and implantation
- Marketing and community outreach for the structural heart
Education: See Licenses and Certifications
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years' cardiac experience with
demonstrated leadership skills required. TAVR experience preferred,
TVT Registry experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills: Ability to deal effectively and problem
solve with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
License/Certifications: Valid CA RN license required. Current
American Heart Association BLS card and ACLS required.
Equipment: As appropriate for clinical area.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform the essential
physical requirements of the job.
Keywords: San Antonio Regional Hospital, Upland , Structural Heart Nurse Navigator RN, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!