Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Part Time 20 Concierge Saturday thru Wednesday 4:00pm -
Oakmont of San Antonio Heights is a premier senior community
situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont
Senior Living, Oakmont of San Antonio Heights provides exceptional
quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities.
Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with the individualized
comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence.
The Concierge is responsible for greeting visitors, fulfilling
resident requests, arranging tours of the property, answering a
multi-line telephone and providing clerical support to the
administrative staff, in accordance with companys mission, vision,
Why should you choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Provide all residents, guests, and visitors with exceptional
- Answer telephones, record, and/or direct calls to appropriate
individuals in a timely, clear, concise, and professional
- Monitor the Emergency Alert System and immediately respond to
- Effectively manage business center and process incoming and
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer two (2) years experience in a hospitality setting or
prior senior living community.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Upland , Concierge, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!