Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in
administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions
support the business from multiple locations and via various
functions across the nation. Read below for information on this
opportunity and apply today!
- Manages the provision of individual patient services and
collaborates with clinical staff to develop rehabilitation plans.
Coordinates the ongoing provision of rehabilitation services.
- Formulates rehabilitation treatment plans, functional
outcomes/goals and service delivery for referred patients in
conjunction with the patient/support group and the clinical
- Develops patient initial, progress and discharge reports and
monitors the patient's status on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors patient, family, physician and payer/case manager,
referral source satisfaction with the program on a regular
- Schedules/facilitates interdisciplinary case conferences with
the clinical team, payers/case managers, physicians and family
- Communicates regularly with patient, family, payer/case manager
and physician regarding patient progress and any important issues
- Facilitates acquisition of necessary equipment to enable
achievement of agreed upon functional goals (i.e. Health
Maintenance Organization, insurance carrier) with funding
- Participates in medical provider meetings to report/resolve
medical issues for caseload.
- Monitors projected hours of service to be delivered to the
patient and reports hours/subsequent changes to the Director
Clinical Management/Program Manager.
- Negotiates with funding sources for extensions of service
beyond initial authorizations.
- Acquires and tracks orders from physician for all provided
ongoing services after the initial orders are obtained.
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Conduct,
policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and
Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice
standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff
development programs, obtains continuing education as required by
Company policy and regulations. Maintains and enhances clinical
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Allied Health (Occupational
Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology), Registered
Nurse, Human Services, or Rehabilitation Counseling/Psychology,
- Maintains relevant professional
licensure/registration/certification in the state of practice
- Current certification as Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- Minimum of two-year's experience in a rehabilitation setting
with neurologically impaired patients
- Prior case management and/or insurance administration
- Demonstrates excellent organization, problem solving, decision
making and communication skills
- Organized and able to function under minimal supervision
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from
multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain
injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way:
blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's
real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better
results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our
rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and
rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and
community rehab, we're also providing services in residential
facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit
www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Upland , Clinical Coordinator, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!