Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 10, 2021
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates.
Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations,
who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible
for their own employment practices, including setting their own
wage and benefit programs.
Century Fast Foods, INC. is a well-established Taco Bell
franchisee that is looking for highly motivated individuals that
want to work for an organization that encourages personal growth
and advancement/promotion from within. The organization does offer
highly competitive bonus and benefit programs that vary based upon
Hourly Pay Rate Depends on Experience.
Job Requirements (Mandatory):
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Available and reliable to cover shifts when required.
- Certified Professional Food Manager (ServSafe or equivalent) or
within 6 months of hire.
- Hourly Pay Rate Depends on Experience
Skill / Knowledge Requirements (Mandatory):
- Should be able to communicate effectively and be understood.
Language good enough to speak, read & write.
- Strong customer service oriented driven attitude.
- Has confidence in leading, directing, coaching, training and
following up with others.
- Self-motivated- Does not have to be told to complete regular
- Acts as a role model through appearance, and work ethic.
- Has a positive approach when dealing with supervisors, peers
- Has capacity to do basic administrative shift tasks.
- Ensure Food Safety.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 90% of shift time.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Upland , Shift Lead, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!