Company: Stiles Machinery
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Communicate with customer to confirm delivery, installation and
training dates, review preparation details with the customer and
insure they are informed of their responsibilities through a signed
pre-install checklist to facilitate a successful installation.
- Communicate details of the installation with Field Service
Representative prior to installation, maintain contact during
installation, document progress and issues, and provide
- Coordinate delivery and ancillary equipment needs for machines
sold without installation, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with the salesman upon receipt of order to
determine any undocumented issues, understand customer expectations
and commitments made to the customer.
- Communicate with accounting/finance regarding credit status,
and traffic regarding delivery specifics.
- Verify install and warranty terms and allocations.
- Understand the correct technical specifications and options of
the machine. Coordinate delivery of all components and parts orders
to coincide with machine installation.
- Handle coordination of dust and other ancillary equipment that
may be necessary for the installation.
- Perform pre-install meetings and/or follow-up meetings with
Service Scheduling Coordinators, Product Groups, Sales and/or
customers, if necessary.
- Coordinate run-off needs with Product Group, understanding the
reasons for the run-off and the outcome of the run-off. May include
arranging for materials, if necessary.
- Maintain good relationships with customers by creating plans to
get issues resolved by proper tracking, documentation, problem
resolution and follow-up with customer.
- Receive and file documentation relating to installation,
machine backups, and install photos. Follow up with FSR if not
received in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute installation reports as required.
- Assist with the installation and de-installation of machines in
showrooms when required.
- Coordinate machinery trade-ins, including de-installation,
packing and coordination with other internal groups
- Hand off to Regional Service and notify sales channel after
install is complete.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in:
- MS Office applications
- Ability to multitask
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Self-starter and self reliant
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Keywords: Stiles Machinery, Upland , Installation Coordinator, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!