Activity Assistant - Part Time San Antonio Heights!
Company: Oakmont Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Activity Assistant - Part Time - Hiring Immediately!Please join
us at our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Thursday, January 27th from
10:00am to 4:00pm.Please apply online before going to the job fair.
We are looking forward to meeting you!When: Thursday, January
27thAddress: Oakmont of San Antonio Heights2419 N Euclid Ave,
Upland, CA 91784Time: Anytime between 10am-4pmPrior experience is
not required - Will Train!Oakmont of San Antonio Heights is a
premier senior living community situated on a beautifully
landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of
San Antonio Heights provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care
with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes
continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and
relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.With communities
across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth,
relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team
members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramThe Activity Assistant is
responsible for assisting with organizing, scheduling, promoting,
facilitating, and directing the activities and excursions for the
Community in order to enhance the residents' independence and
quality of life.Responsibilities:
- Assist the Activity Director in providing an interesting,
creative, and rewarding social atmosphere throughout the Community
and promoting resident participation through regularly scheduled
high-quality activities, excursions, special events, guest
speakers, movie showings, exercise sessions, the establishment of
clubs, games, art and creativity opportunities, educational classes
and other such activities.
- As requested, develop, recruit, manage and schedule Community
- Communicate effectively and display tact and friendliness when
dealing with residents, families, visitors, co-workers, and
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer one (1) year of experience coordinating or teaching
activities with seniors
- Requires current Class C, prefer either a Class B or Class C
license with Passenger Endorsement.
- Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
requirements.About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management
Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that
manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living
and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors
across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Senior Living, Upland , Activity Assistant - Part Time San Antonio Heights!, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!