Material Handler- 2nd Shift
Company: Viant Medical
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Join our team and produce products that save and enhance lives!
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective
date of hire!
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
* Generous paid time off benefits and 10 paid Holidays
* Clean room environment, climate controlled
Works with minimal supervision, ensures adequate levels of
materials exist to avoid production stoppage, moves material,
finished goods and components between locations. Has knowledge of
the required material handling equipment in order to setup,
breakdown, and clean material handling equipment. Use RF scanner to
move RM, IN and FG into location.
* Identify, select, and move materials to support production
* Prepare blends and/or dry material as needed, for production
* Ensure all material movements are transacted within computer
system to maintain inventory accuracy.
* Initiate material lot change.
* Check status of material during production and replenish as
* Verify proper operation of production equipment. Initiate
maintenance request for equipment requiring attention.
* Perform line clearances including, but not limited to, clean and
store equipment clean machine and raw material bays, return
material to warehouse.
* Ensure regrind, runners, and other scrap parts are properly moved
to regrind trailer.
* Communicate job status and production issues with next shift.
* Follow and support all company and safety policies and
* Move complete pallets from PPNC locations to FGB locations
* Maintain the rear yard area, especially after equipment
* May be called upon to assist as machine operator.
* Assist Set Up and Process Technicians with addressing machine
* Perform RMB audits as requested by supervisor or manager.
* Perform weekly warehouse maintenance housekeeping as requested by
lead, supervisor or manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical Demands: Able to lift 55 lbs. Works in a warehouse
environment that may or may not be temperature controlled. Walking,
Standing, Squatting, Bending, Twisting, and Lifting.
Experience: Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience working in injection
molding. Experienced in blow molding, extrusion molding or
biomedical manufacturing environments are a plus.
Specialized Knowledge: Forklift experience and certified. Aptitude
in Mathematics. Able to read, write and communicate well.
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends.
Willing to work any other assigned duties as directed by supervisor
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility
of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a
position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's
needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is
not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to
adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description.
The Company also retains the right to require all employees to
undertake additional or different job responsibilities when
necessary to meet business needs.
Viant is a global medical device design and manufacturing services
provider that partners and innovates with customers to provide the
highest quality, life enhancing medical devices. We do this through
our depth and breadth of capabilities, end-to-end integration,
technical expertise, and relentless focus on our customers and on
operational excellence. With nearly 6,000 associates across 24
locations worldwide, we offer a unique combination of small-company
service and attention with big-company resources. For more
information, visit viantmedical.com or follow us on LinkedIn. Viant
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Upland, CA, USA
Keywords: Viant Medical, Upland , Material Handler- 2nd Shift, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!