Candy Maker - Part Time
Company: Disneyland Resort
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Candy Maker Cast Members will be assisting with all overall
candy production, which includes preparing menu items from recipes
for consumption throughout the resort. They will also be
responsible for promoting a fun and creative working environment
and partner with Front of House to ensure Cast training/knowledge
New higher wage rate!
Candy Maker Cast Members receive a starting rate of $18.35 per
Basic Qualifications :
- You must be 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced team
- Demonstrate a desire to work in a guest service and team
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for working in the
- Strong listening skills and ability to follow direction
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts,
including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any
shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may
end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly
Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
Keywords: Disneyland Resort, Upland , Candy Maker - Part Time, Other , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!