Information Technology Application Analyst (SQL)
Company: Ledgent Technology
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are partnering with a leading Real Estate company in Upland,
CA hiring an IT Application Analyst who is able to provide
application support, knows their way around SQL servers and VMWare
to provide maintenance support and troubleshooting. This person
will eventually move into a SQL DBA or a Developer, or even a JDE
developer in the future depending on candidate's preference. This
is a Contract to hire position, 100% on site, W2, no C2C or
- The IT Application Analyst role will be based in the Upland, CA
office supporting multiple locations and departments that utilize a
wide variety of software applications.
- Perform job monitoring: Review status on scheduled windows and
database jobs to ensure they are completing as expected.
- Process scheduled or requested downloads and uploads: Perform
FTP or database uploads or downloads as scheduled or
- User management: Add or remove users, change access, reset
- Business approval setups: Manage setups for routing approvals
in multiple systems.
- Server and services scheduled or unplanned restarts.
- Software support across many software packages including: JDE,
MRI (Datex and Clickpay), RealPage Software (Onesite, Yieldstar, I
Love Leasing), TM1, Tax (CCH WorkPaper Manager), Crystal,
MS-Access, Excel, Power BI, S-FTP.
- Microsoft SQL Database Support: Modify and run SQL queries,
perform queries to pull data, assist with script testing for
- Helpdesk Support: Respond to helpdesk requests, clarifying what
issues are, helping the user resolve their issues, documenting the
results and communicating to team on resolutions.
- Business review: Works with system users to understand their
needs and document with workflows and proposed solutions.
- Documentation: Creates or assists others in the writing of user
documentation, instructions, and procedures.
- Training: Provide training support to end users where there is
a lack of understanding of how the current process works or how the
system is configured to work.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or IT related discipline or
equivalent from accredited college or university (or an equivalent
combination of education and experience).
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL. Experience with
reporting, database queries, importing, exporting, backups and
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Windows Servers and Windows
- Proficient in business applications including general
accounting processes, reporting, integrations, configurations and
support. Experience in JDE, MRI, TM1, or PowerBI a plus.
- Must be a service focused person with the primary goal of
providing the best customer service possible to our internal
- Collaborative skills to work across multiple groups to
understand problems, restate problems clearly, and either solve the
problems or route them to the best person that can.
- Strategic thinking/problem solving. Proficient in problem
solving, requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written language skills.
- No travel will be required.
Keywords: Ledgent Technology, Upland , Information Technology Application Analyst (SQL), Professions , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!