Posted on: November 17, 2023
Overview and Essential FunctionsAnalyst Safety $72,800 - $76,000
/ year (D.O.E)The Analyst Safety is responsible for ensuring
personnel compliance with company safety policies as well as Local,
State and Federal regulations. The position will work to create and
maintain a strong "Behavior Based" safety program via "focused"
employee training, supported by regular observations and
inspections in the field.The ability to multitask, while
maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support,
is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is
resourceful, a good problem solver and well organized. Assuring a
steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success
in this position.
- VCI is now hiring immediately!
- 100% paid training
- Company phone, equipment
- Company vehicle and fuel cardif required
- Advanced opportunities and career growth
- Military veterans are encouraged to applyWhat you'll do at VCI
Construction... (essential functions)
- Observe and monitor operations and job sites for regulatory
compliance within our industry.
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to all company safety
policies, practices and procedures.
- Utilize electronic device platforms to perform/document JSO's
(field safety observations).
- Mentor field personnel in Safety & Health and environmental
issues that may occur in the field.
- Utilize company specific documentation such as safety manual(s)
and other related literature and media to ensure field knowledge of
applicable laws, regulations and requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness and safe operating condition of company
- Ensure the assigned company vehicle is well stocked with
supplies for distribution to the field.
- Conduct periodic and unscheduled facility and field
inspections, identify deficiencies and hazards and work toward
- Ensure JTSA's JSO's DVIR's Gate Checks and vehicle inspections
are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform / Assist in field accident/incident investigations to
arrive at incident root cause.
- Provide Calibration of company owned Gas Monitors as
- Change out Dielectric Equipment as directed.
- Inspect, repair and maintain lifting devices as required.
- Ensure PPE compliance in the field
- Report all violations in a timely manner to ensure prompt
- Participate in the update and development of training material
and methods as needed QualificationsWho VCI Construction is looking
for--- (required skills for success)
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- 2-3 years of safety related experience
- OSHA safety certification(s) preferred (not required)
- Must be able to pass a background check and company drug
screening as required.
- Must be able to successfully complete all company required
- May be required to work flexible hours, weekends and on-call
duties as needed.
- May include night and holiday shifts on occasion.
- May include overnight travel on occasion.
- Field presence is an essential function of this position.
- Professionalism, self-motivation, and problem solving skills
are required to perform this job effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Effective listening skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be a "Change Agent"
- Acquire appropriate certifications to further develop within
your role as a Safety Professional
- Computer literacy in database and spreadsheet programs
including, but not limited to: s\mart sheets, MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint.Education and Experience:High School Diploma or GEDSome
College a plusLanguage Skills:English(Bilingual English/Spanish a
plus) Benefits and Company SummaryWhat VCI Construction offers
you--- (company benefits)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ 50% Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, and Holidays VCI Construction is...Our
team combines decades of experience and continuous learning to
achieve the best-in-class execution of telecom and utility
construction. The team at VCI Construction, maintains the highest
standards of quality, safety, and knowledgeability, continually
building upon our skills to expertly deliver the comprehensive
services our customers and industry partners requireWe are a
company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is
grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our
behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our
customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our
teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different
perspectives and experiences, keep our and others' safety top of
mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company
supplies the single most critical resource telecom service
providers need: skilled people. We provide opportunities for our
people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be
successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for
future growth within the company. Join us! EEOOur Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected
veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against
any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.The
Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's
policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws
respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the
Law poster and the Supplement. ()The Company also does not consider
criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Keywords: Tdllc, Upland , Analyst Safety, Professions , Upland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!